Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Clean as a Whistle!

We celebrated a VERY special occasion this weekend when our Avery was baptized on April 9, 2011! It was so great to see him make this important step, and to feel his excitement as he became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He is definitely one of the sweetest little guys you could ever hope to meet! Unfortunately, with Mom at 9 months pregnant, taking pictures that day was not high on my priority list, but I did get a few of Avery and his Daddy in front of the baptismal font. So, here they are--two of my favorite guys looking so cute I could eat them both up! Love them so!


2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I love the pictures :) And good luck tomorrow!!! Do you have meals set up already? I want to get in on that!

    ReplyDelete