Sometimes I think that Trey is our family's best and most favorite source of entertainment. The picture below was taken to commemorate one of those moments where we all looked at him and burst out laughing for no other reason than he is just so dang roly-poly CUTE!
We had been playing with him in the splash pool, and afterwards I had put him in a dry diaper without pants in order to go up to make dinner. After dinner, when I pulled off his high-chair tray, we all noticed that his swim shirt had crept up above his chubby belly. There was something so funny about seeing him there, with that adorable round belly hanging out over his diaper and chunky bare legs, that we all laughed and laughed . . . and took a cute picture to remember it forever. Don't hate us, Trey! It was all in the spirit of true, forever LOVE!
Friday, July 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment