This entry is hereby dedicated to a few small items that I don't want to write about separately. That's because it is late and I am tired and can't wait to share these little pictures until my head is on a little straighter. Ha! We have had a few small happenings in our family lately, and here they are!
 |
| I took these handsome boys as my dates to see a play dramatizing the novel by Lois Lowry called The Giver at the Denver Performing Arts Center this weekend. The boys both read this book at the beginning of the school year and really enjoyed it. It is also the book that Nate and I read together on our honeymoon when I was sick for 2 days (how romantic!). The performance on Saturday was well-done and we all enjoyed ourselves very much! |
 |
| Our lovely little lady is modeling a new pair of glasses! A few months ago I started to suspect that she was having trouble seeing distances, and finally got her in for an exam last week. We found out as a result that the poor girl's eyesight is as bad as mine! She just assumed that things were supposed to look fuzzy, I guess. But now, thanks to her very stylish new spectacles, things are "as clear as can be." Bless her sweet little heart! Isn't she pretty? |
 |
| And I am including this picture only because it is SO dang funny! This was taken at Avery's Cub Scout Pack Meeting/Halloween Party. Chase was the subject of a toilet paper mummy-wrapping game, and hopped around like this for several minutes. And Trey was showing us his beautiful round belly for no reason at all! Man, I LOVE these gorgeous boys! |
No comments:
Post a Comment