This little 40 second video would be pretty ordinary to some people, but to me it makes me nearly burst with pride! Chase plays "We Three Kings" in his very first piano recital, after only 3 1/2 months of lessons! Doesn't he perform this piece so well? He seems to have a natural talent, and more importantly, a desire and discipline that keeps him practicing. So, not only am I pleased with his performance, I am amazed and very impressed with his maturity to take on a challenge and improve himself through daily practice.
From someone who is completely (and I do mean completely) musically-challenged, I am excited to have another musician in the family besides Daddy. And I absolutely adore Chase's teacher. I'm so glad we found her! She is lovely and kind and patient and cheerful. I am thankful for what she is teaching Chase!
Merry Christmas!
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment