Friday, August 23, 2013

Splash!

By Courtney G. Merrill

Later in the day when the boys did the 5k (Avery wrote about that), we went to dad's friend James' house to swim. While the boys played Battleship in the water and mom and Trey stood in the shallow part I played with a floating Frisbee. I set it way down in the water and it came back up very slowly so I had to save it sometimes from dad running over it.

Dad shooting a water gun
Dad is attacking the boys while I make the Frisbee go up 

I am swimming to get the Frisbee 
  
Trey is trying to get the most attention he can. He's so cute and silly! 

3 comments:

  1. I love Trey especially when he goes to the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Avery. I wanted to say this- there was even a water slide. It was really just a slide with water running down it, but impressive, seeing as this was at their home. Most public pools don't even have a water slide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is also Avery. I'm saying this because you can't see the slide in any of the pictures.

      Delete