Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Toddler Gallery

Let's face it.  When there's a baby in the house, that little person demands--and receives--most of the attention.  I'm telling you, there's just something about a baby or a toddler that hijacks all of our senses and flips us head over heels in love.  Not that I'm complaining!  We ALL are absolutely crazy about the little one in our family!  And this could not be more evident than in the sheer number of photographs we take of the smallest human in the household.

So, this blog post is going to be a depository for a whole bunch of pictures that I had on my camera roll in just the last two months featuring our little Trey.  It can't be helped.  He's just so dang ADORABLE!  See the evidence below:

Okay, I'm no professional photographer, but isn't this a gorgeous picture?  I love the lighting and the natural expression on his face.  Couldn't you just gobble him up?

SERIOUS cuteness going on here!

"Wook at DAT!" and "What's DAT?"  Those were the only two sentences that Trey uttered (repeatedly) during this short walk to the Reeder's house to take the boys to piano lessons.  The world is such a glorious place to a 2-year-old!

Seriously, what can I say?  Isn't this the most adorable little creature you've ever seen????

Eating corn ON the cob for the first time all by himself.  He's so proud to be like the big people!

"Too big a me!"  The boy has an eye for the obvious, does he not?  And "hi" to big sister, too!

Up too early on this morning.  But too charming to resist anyway!

So happy to be outside!

He wasn't feeling good on this day, but still managed to be cute.  I offered him the chance to just sit with me and watch TV for a while.  I asked if he would rather watch Disney Jr. or the Pioneer Woman.  And he chose to watch an episode of the Pioneer Woman.  Haha!

He likes to do things "ah by my-seff!"  Here he is learning to dress himself.  Obviously we have produced another genius offspring!

Thank you for watching.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment