![]() |
| I'm still a little taller! |
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
My Growing Boy
My darling firstborn boy, Chase, seems to be on a speed racer course for adding height to his stature. Phewsh! I've had to buy him new pants in longer lengths twice in the last six months! He is now 13 years and one month old, and I don't think the growth is going to slow down anytime soon. So, we decided to take monthly pictures to document the process of Chase overtaking my 5'7" height, probably sometime in the next year or so. This first set of pictures was taken by Avery, who is shorter than both of us, so I think the angle sort of accentuates my height advantage over Chase. Not to mention my "bump it" gives me an edge in hair height alone (kidding!). We also did a shot showing off our biceps, because my impressive guns are going to look puny next to his before I know it. Ack! Bless me! I love this boy so much!
And one last note: I am WELL aware that I am way behind on blogging this year. I've missed four birthdays and several piano competitions and lots of other family fun. BUT, now that summer is here, I will catch up. I WILL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment