Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Eight Is Great!

By Courtney Grace Merrill

Hi! My name is Courtney. I am going to write about my eighth Birthday. I was baptized only a week later. For my birthday, Avery, Avery's friend Hayden, Me and my friend Ashlyn, who is Hayden's sister, went to Midair Adventures. I'll write about that later.


Presents!

Pretty Decorations!
I had a lot of fun opening presents! Since all of them were my favorite presents, I'll show you my favorites!
A mini Rainbow Loom! 

Big present!
Nana gave me a new scripture bag in this present.

Making bracelets!


Crayons from Ashlyn!

Another weaving loom! I was happy because I had run out of rubber bands on the one I got for Christmas.

Underneath the fairy wrapping paper is...MORE fairies!

This was before I opened Ashlyn's presents. Nice expressions, don't you think?
Now I'll write about what we did for our activity- an indoor zip line place called Mid-air  Adventures. There are zip lines, a rope swing, and rock climbing. I had lots of fun there with my friends!


All of us!

Yummy cupcakes!

I climbed high!

Pretty high!

Ready, set,go! 

WEE!

High. How are you doing?

Me on the swing!

Zip line! Wait... where are Avery's legs?

Is that a swing or a zip line?

Ashlyn on the  swing!

Me and Ashlyn on the swing!
That night we went to a pizza place called iPie. It seemed like they liked trains because they had a toy train and one of their pizzas was called 'Trainwreck'.
All of us! Look at Trey.

Mommy and me!

On Sunday, we had my favorite dinner: chili, my favorite ice cream: red velvet ice cream, and a cake that was like one we had made a long time ago- Fondant. We had made it for my 5th birthday. 
Cake!

Cake and me! (And Avery)

Cake!

Cake!

Trey!

Cake!

Cake and fun!

I'm getting so big!
You will always have a friend, no matter where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment