To each his own, right? And to Trey, the summer water activities so far have not been his thing. Someday he will laugh about this, I'm sure! But in the interest of beating the heat, we are gradually convincing him that we mean him no harm, and that playing in the water can be fun!
Meanwhile, I had to post these hilarious pictures of him NOT loving our attempts at the splash pool in the backyard and floating in the community pool. By the way, we did get some smiles out of him after he got used to the idea. We LOVE this cute, squishy little non-fish!
Man, I love that unhappy little face! Look at those kissable lips!
Yes, we did both end up with some very soggy buns!
For some reason, this picture makes me laugh. Notice that chubby mitt?
Not a happy baby! :(
We eventually coaxed a few smiles out of him in the pool. I mean, who wouldn't want to kick back in the pool on a hot summer day being dragged around in your shaded floaty and entertained by a whole flock of people who adore you? I'd switch with him in a second!
No comments:
Post a Comment