Friday, February 8, 2013

This Little Piggy

This New Year has generally been positive and uneventful in our family, which is why I haven't written very many blog posts.  But another reason for my absence from the blog scene is that every day I am exhausted from trying to run a homeschool and household with the craziness we have around here.

Have I mentioned lately how our littlest Little Buddy's constant shenanigans can disrupt the flow of our school days?  I had forgotten how adorably active and innocently destructive an almost-two-year-old boy can be (mercifully so)!  Here are just a few examples:

One day, this handsome young man tried to climb out of his crib at 6:30 in the morning and fell with a mighty thump!  Coco's comment was: "Wow.  We're going to need a bigger bed!  Or a smaller baby."  Haha!  Thank goodness he has not repeated those acrobatics.

Some of Trey's "little" messes that keep distracting me from other work to be done!
Although you can't see it very well, he is modeling blue lips and teeth from chewing on a little container of food coloring.  With his new haircut, he looks just like big brother Avery did at this age.  But, you'd think I never watch him at all with the trouble he manages to find!

And finally, you must see this unbelieveable video of "This Little Piggy Goes WeeWeeWeeWee."  This happened in the middle of lessons today and I couldn't decide if I should laugh about it or cry.  How do we EVER get anything done around here?  Thank goodness my amazing bigger kids are responsible enough to enjoy our little cutie pie and then get right back to work.  Anyway, you have to click on the link below to see it; try not to get too dizzy watching this:

http://youtu.be/XjGFGsKO-3g

So, who wants to come over and join the party here?  It's a never-ending circus!

No comments:

Post a Comment