So, as I have mentioned in a previous blog post earlier this year, I have been working diligently to achieve and maintain my fitness goals for a while now. And, one of the programs I used at home to help accomplish these goals was a workout program from Beachbody called Turbo Fire--my absolute favorite workouts to do! My soulmate workouts! I love them! I wake up ridiculously early just to do them!
It is designed as a 90-day program; I requested this and Nathan bought it for me for Christmas. So, I started following the program calendar starting in January of this year. A few weeks later, the Turbo Fire Facebook page announced a contest called the "Smokin' Hot in 90 Days Challenge." Since I had already started doing it, I thought, "why not?" join the contest! I had to send in pictures of my progress starting on Day One and then every four weeks after that for 90 days. I also had to send in my results in terms of weight loss and inches lost, etc. And, like I said, I was already tracking all of that stuff, so it was no big deal to join the contest and make it part of my motivation to keep at it.
There were over 1000 entrants in the contest, and they chose 10 Grand Prize winners. And, guess who was one of them?
ME!
That's right! ME! I WON!!!!!!!!!!
Man, I was so dang excited about it! What a great feeling to work hard and be recognized for it . . . and especially to win over $200 worth of great Turbo Fire workout apparel! YAY! It was such a huge surprise at such a busy time. I couldn't stop smiling about it!
And, yes, in case you are wondering: I did get Smokin' Hot in 90 Days using this workout program and eating healthy. And I WON!!!!!! Yay for me!
| My "Before" and "After" Photos for this contest. Not easy, but so worth it! |


No comments:
Post a Comment