Written by Chase Merrill
My 11th birthday was a busy day. These are the things we did:
First, I opened presents. First, I got a letter from Hogwarts stating that I had been accepted for my first year there. It came along with a couple schoolbooks, candy, and a fake owl. The candy consisted of two chocolate frogs and two boxes of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. From mom and dad, I got a book, whose name I cannot remember. They also gave me an enrollment in fencing lessons. From Avery, Courtney, and Trey, I got a Lego board game called Heroica: Waldurk. We played with that for about an hour after chores. (I had none, but Avery and Courtney did.)
After Trey's first nap, we went mini-golfing. I won. We didn't get any pictures of it.
After mini-golfing, we picked up food from Cafe Rio. We had it for lunch/dinner.
After lunch/dinner, we went to soccer practice. It was my last practice, so it was a scrimage against the parents. As you can see in the pictures below, dad played, but since mom had Trey she and Courtney just watched.
After all that, we had cake and ice cream. I chose to have a chocolate decadance cake. Avery and Courtney helped mom make it: Avery for a school project, and Courtney for fun. The ice cream was actually a rainbow sherbet. We only had one #1 candle, so instead we used eleven normal candles.
Here are some pictures of my birthday:
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment