It was called the Diva Dash because it was all women. The course was just over 3 miles, with fun little obstacles a little less than every half mile. The obtacles included things to climb over and under and through, as well as places to balance or carry stuff or trudge through, etc. We did go through a little water obstacle or two in the Boulder Reservoir, so we ended up with very soggy socks! But mostly, we just chatted and jogged along and enjoyed the sun and the fun. It was awesome! Can't wait for next time!
Mandie and I at the Start of the Diva Dash.
Mandie, Tala, and I (and some others) as we started running.
This is Mandie and I with less than a quarter mile to go,
just before the water obstacle in the Boulder Reservoir.
At the finish line!




No comments:
Post a Comment